>>--- Policies & Procedures of Patty Jasso Photography --->>
WITHOUT EXCEPTION, all prints, products, and digital files provided by Patty Jasso Photography are protected under copyright of Patty Jasso Photography. This copyright is non-transferrable. Purchase of prints, products, or digital files does NOT signify a transfer of ownership of any copyrights. Please refer to the Limited Release document provided with your digital files for further information on how you may legally use your purchased or provided digital files. Please also adhere to the U.S. Copyright Act, in your usage of photographic prints and products, outlined below:
The U.S. Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) is designed to protect photographers and other artists by granting them the exclusive right to distribute, copy, edit and publish their photography by license, transfer, or sale. The Copyright Act prohibits anyone from copying, scanning, editing or sharing photographic prints, images, or media without the written permission of the photographer. Violation of the Copyright Act can incur both civil and criminal penalties.
- It is our policy to only book a session once the deposit and signed agreement have been received, out of courtesy, we leave a window of 3 days from when the initial information email is sent, to receive these items. If the signed agreement or deposit have not been received by the given deadline; we will open up the session date and time slot to be booked by another client. Deposit fee is $30.
- We require full payment for additional prints and products at the end of your ordering session (via cash, check, or credit). No order will be designed or submitted until paid in full.
- All items ordered during your in-person ordering session will be delivered directly to Patty Jasso Photography for quality assurance. We prefer that our clients pick up their orders directly from us. However, prints and products may be shipped to you at an additional cost, and must include insurance.
- Patty Jasso Photography reserves the right to automatically cancel a session if the client is more than 15 minutes late. Deposit fee is not refundable.
- Patty Jasso Photography reserves the right to reschedule any session due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will refund your paid deposit fee.
- Clients reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session with at least one week’s notice to the photographer, at no additional fee. Rescheduling within one week of your session’s date will incur additional fees ($30 per occurrence)
- If you prefer to cancel your session, instead of rescheduling, you will forfeit your paid deposit.
- Patty Jasso Photography provides archival-quality photographic prints and products, color corrected & calibrated to print EXACTLY as we see on our Patty Jasso Photography computer, by our professional print lab. Any digital photos you see (on our website, blog, social media sites, or that have been provided directly to you) may vary from their intended appearance, depending on your computer's monitor and settings. In addition, Patty Jasso Photography cannot guarantee the results or quality of photographic prints made by clients or by clients' chosen labs. For consistent, quality results made to last a lifetime, please purchase your prints directly from Patty Jasso Photography.
- Digital files purchased or provided are for personal archival purposes. We include a print release for photographic prints only, in sizes 8x10" and smaller. Digital files may NOT be used to make your own albums, canvases, or any other photo products, without our express written permission.
- Please back up all digital copies of your photographs in 1-2 places. We recommend an external hard drive or flash drive, as well as online/cloud storage. Patty Jasso Photography will make every effort to retain your files for up to 3 months from the date of your session.
- Deposit payment options may be found here = PAYMENTS
- Please download your agreement here = AGREEMENT DOWNLOAD | Complete and email back to Patty Jasso.
~ We appreciate your understanding of the above named policies which have been put together to have a transparent and positive photographic journey. Looking forward to capturing your treasured memories~